Show your mag C in colors

ma_sha1

Flashlight Enthusiast
I love Mag C more than D, but very hard to see Mag C in colors these days. Post what color you have, I have collected a few in colors would love to have more or at least see some photos.

What other colors are out there?
Lime Green?
True Blue (The one in pic. looked blue is Home Depot Purple)
Red?

Here a a start, PM me if you have rare color C mag FS, condition doesn't matter. Th egreen one I have is beat-up badly, but I love it.

img0800b.jpg

ma_sha1

Flashlight Enthusiast
Wow, a rare seen red one!

is the orange Mag OEM color or aftermarket treatment?

Want to sell them? :devil:

Niteowl

Enlightened
Wow, a rare seen red one!

is the orange Mag OEM color or aftermarket treatment?

Want to sell them? :devil:

Sorry ma_sha1, my son has the orange one and the red is my favorite ROP.

Aren't all three of those aftermarket treatment?

Yes. Find a local shop and sweet-talk them. I've gotten Mags re-anodized for less than $5. Even the 6C was only $10 in HA.

nbp

Flashaholic
Mr. Squatch is the king of pretty colored C mags. I think he has a thread on this topic too. I'll have to look for it. I had a lime 2C mag but now Squatch has it. ;)

Here it is: https://www.candlepowerforums.com/posts/2941943

The lime one was mine originally, sometimes you do silly things when people offer you cash. I really ought look for another one of those. :ohgeez:

Last edited:

nbp

Flashaholic
Is that so? Well, good to see it's still in good hands EG :)

If you ever want to part with it, please let me know first, I might just buy it back. :whistle:

The crazy thing is I got that for like $15 or something originally!!. I bet you paid more than that. ;)

ma_sha1

Flashlight Enthusiast
Mr. Squatch sold all his color mag c collection, I got the lite purple from him.

Now, for the lime 2C, I would love buy it out, willing to pay top dollars for it :cool:

ma_sha1

Flashlight Enthusiast
My butt is now all red, too late to make peace, I'll have to do whatever it takes to stop the lime 2C from going back to you:xyxgun: :crackup:

Latest posts