Is the Quark Mini 123 Titanium limited edition ?

Cruzer23

Newly Enlightened
I just wanted to ask if the Mini 123 Titanium by 4sevens is a Limited edition light or is it in mass production ?

Should I hurry up in getting it or can I wait a while.

Also can someone get me a few good deals for it with worldwide shipping option ?

Larbo

Enlightened
Not sure, I would expect those to have a more limited availability then the regular version. I wouldnt wait too long if you really want one.

:welcome:

gnef

Enlightened
The only one that I am aware of that is limited edition is the Ti CR2 mini. If it is a light you want though, and if you have the funds now, might as well get it now to ensure that you don't miss out in case if something happens in the future.

Also, 4sevens ships worldwide, and there is no additional cost unless you want insurance. 4sevens also has international dealers that could possibly be closer to you.

edit - I am assuming you mean the regular cool-white version. the warm whites are all limited edition, and if you want one of those, you should definitely order one now.

Cruzer23

Newly Enlightened
Thanks I want to order from 4SEVENS, but where can I find a solid discount coupon code ? Anybody have one ?

bjt3833

Newly Enlightened
Yeah apparently I don't know how to correctly post a link even though that is the address.
In the cpfmarketplace in dealers corner top thread named cpf specials. For some reason I am having trouble seeing it ATM even though it has worked for over a year for me.

Either way 4sevens code is cpf8

bjt3833

Newly Enlightened
I don't know what happened to the coupon thread, I was able to see it just before I linked to it. The one more time since then, now all I get is a restricted access vBulletin thing.

Zeruel

Flashlight Enthusiast
I think it's limited since it's serialized. Mine's #83.
But I'm not sure how many are made.

Riddick

Newly Enlightened
My Ti mini AA just quit working:thinking:

I guess its not a key chain light, to many bumps & knocks:mecry:

gnef

Enlightened

Have you cleaned all the connections and relubed it? With twisty lights, lube can migrate to the connections over time.

I have my Mini Ti CR2 on my keychain, and it takes a beating. I do regular maintenance on it though.

If you have done all you can to fix it, then send 4sevens customer service a message, and they will take care of it.

edit - also, I believe the first 1,000 units were serialized, and any units bought after the first 1,000 won't have the serial number.

tsask

Flashlight Enthusiast

You and your keys will be ok because 4 Sevens will make it right.
I carry a Mini Ti CR123 on my belt, although I originally bought it for keychain duty to replace my Fenix P1 D CE. Now I EDC both!

Having that small light on my belt puts it right where I need it withoout grabbing keys from pocket.

Sparkss

Newly Enlightened
I know this thread is about the mini ti 123, but the cr2 ti was mentioned also. the cpf8 coupon worked for everything (including the ti 123), but wouldn't work for the mini ti cr2 (maybe because it include "batteries for life" in the package now, non-optional ?)