4Sevens NW Run

Ronin28

Newly Enlightened
Hey everyone,

I just wanted to mention that 4Sevens is looking at doing a Neutral White R4 bin run...so long as they get enough interest.

For those who are interested, please run over to the CPF Marketplace 4Sevens section and check out what David and the 4Sevens team are looking at doing. There is a vote in process and is going until May 31, 2010.

I'm hoping this goes through...neutral white is pretty dang sweet, imo!

LEDninja

Flashlight Enthusiast
I noticed these are 4C and 4D, not the usual 5A or 5B. Close enough it probably does not matter in actual use.
CreeXR-ENeutral-WarmWhite.jpg

NoFair

Flashlight Enthusiast
I have some 4D xp-es and the tint is very good. A bit less pink than 5A, works very well outside in the forest.

Sverre

DM51

Flashaholic
From the thread title, I thought maybe 47s was going to embark on some kind of marathon race across the north-west states, LOL.

I'll move your thread to LED Flashlights, as it is specific to there.

Ronin28

Newly Enlightened
Thanks DM51...sorry for not posting it in the right place...and sorry for not posting a link to the appropriate location.

PhantomPhoton

Flashlight Enthusiast
I'd also add that the 4 A/B/C/D tints are quite nice, better than 5A imho.

kaichu dento

Flashaholic
I'd also add that the 4 A/B/C/D tints are quite nice, better than 5A imho.
This just goes to show how much personal preference plays into which tint will be better received. Lots of other share this view, while a great percentage of users think of the 5A as the best tint available. I think I'd really like to see some 6x tints, but already know I like my 5x and 7x emitters much more than my 4x emitters.

kaptain_insano

Newly Enlightened
I just bought a warm mini aa and a warm 123x2 turbo and love them. Wouldn't mind a regular aa2 or 123x2 with a fenix style cone diffuser.

I tried to vote in the pole but the marketplace doesn't seem to recognize me. Seems to me I saw somewhere since I've been lurking that I need so many posts. Is that it?

Here's hoping we get the neutrals we want and that 4sevens comes out with a similar style cone diffuser.

Cheers
K

LEDninja

Flashlight Enthusiast
I tried to vote in the pole but the marketplace doesn't seem to recognize me. Seems to me I saw somewhere since I've been lurking that I need so many posts. Is that it?
:welcome:
The marketplace is a separate board. Your CPF registration does not work over there. You have to re-register.
Ditto CPF Green and the Underground.

tolkaze

Enlightened
Gah! I'm trying not to spend money this month, and so far my 4sevens shopping cart is up to $241...

i'm just gonna leave it there, and try not to click it

Xak

Enlightened
NO TURBO?!?!?!!?! I had my finger on the mouse button looking to click on "buy now" for a Turbo 123^2 Neutral, but I couldn't find it. Perhaps it's a sign. I'm kinda broke lately anyhow.