How many Warm White quarks did you buy?

Brian321

Enlightened
I know there are alot of threads about the new Warm Quarks that are out, but they are all from before they were released ( At least thats all i found).

So how many did you guys actually buy? I am feeling a bit of remorse after my recent purchase of 2 more Quark Warm Whites.

Brian

Axion

Enlightened
3. Preon, AA mini and a 123^2 tactical. Of the three, the preon is the surprise hit for me. I just love the pen like form factor for easy, inconspicuous every day carry.

Stereodude

Flashlight Enthusiast
0, WW doesn't interest me. Neutral White on the other hand does so I pre-ordered one of those.

BigBluefish

Flashlight Enthusiast
Just one. I got a Preon 2. I wanted to see how I liked the warm tint first. I like it

I'll probably get a couple more, 2 x CR123 tactical, or 2 x AA Tactical. But it will have to wait until I replensih my light budget, probably in early autumn.

By October, who knows what kind of cool new stuff 4 7s will have.

kito109654

Newly Enlightened
I know there are alot of threads about the new Warm Quarks that are out, but they are all from before they were released ( At least thats all i found).

So how many did you guys actually buy? I am feeling a bit of remorse after my recent purchase of 2 more Quark Warm Whites.

Brian
Why?

Just one. I got a Preon 2. I wanted to see how I liked the warm tint first. I like it

I'll probably get a couple more, 2 x CR123 tactical, or 2 x AA Tactical. But it will have to wait until I replensih my light budget, probably in early autumn.

By October, who knows what kind of cool new stuff 4 7s will have.
Yeah, the warms will be gone by then but like you said, they will have new stuff.

kito109654

Newly Enlightened
Other lights are always gonna be there. If warm is your thing, get while the gettin is good.

pwr

Newly Enlightened
AA mini only, I may get another WW model after I receive the neutral white for comparison.

ASheep

Enlightened
So far, only one: a Preon 2. I'm contemplating getting a AA^2 turbo as well, but I'll have to wait for my wallet to recover.
Also, the NW AA^2 standard UI is calling to me.......

r1gm1n

Newly Enlightened
Just the Preon 2 and then switched bodies with my Preon. It's used for incidental lighting in a confined space at work. Now I don't need to turn on the overhead light and distract/blind both of us. I am quite pleased with the warm tint for this use !

Larbo

Enlightened
Just ordered a 123x2 warm, this will be my first and no doubt not the last. :whistle:

PolarBearX

Newly Enlightened
Because i could have bought some different lights that i have not tried out yet. But oh well, I guess there is always next week. Brian

which ones did you get, Im considering buying more, pm me if you want to sell yours...

I got the cr2mini btw, I love this tint but I want to put a li ion to one, anyone with the turbo, 123 or AA, that can say/show how it does in WW?

PBX

Brian321

Enlightened
which ones did you get, Im considering buying more, pm me if you want to sell yours...

I got the cr2mini btw, I love this tint but I want to put a li ion to one, anyone with the turbo, 123 or AA, that can say/show how it does in WW?

PBX

I got the Mini CR2 which i already have. And i ordered a 123(2) Turbo and Mini 123 that are on there way.

I doubt i will sell them if i like them but you never know.

I love the warm tint becasue its like holding a sunset in your hand.

Brian

Ronin28

Newly Enlightened
I purchased 5:

- Preon II
- Quark AA^2 Tactical
- Quark 123 ^2 Tactical
- Quark AA^2 Turbo
- Quark 123^2 Turbo

:thumbsup: