Replacement Lens for a Quark

crockett

Newly Enlightened
I have a regular single 123 Quark (no - clip) neutral white R2 (I believe it's a R2. I bought it shortly after they introduced the Quark line, whichever one that is).

I EDC it and there is a small (~1/8") crack in the front the lens. Does anyone sell a replacement lens and if yes is it possible for me to replace it. I have access to most any tool.

It creates a a bit of a shadow in the beam. Not a big deal but I'd like to replace the lens if possible.

Thanks.

red02

Enlightened
Since they do not offer a replacement lens as a regular part, its best to contact 4sevens and ask.

crockett

Newly Enlightened
Actually I have no idea. However, I doubt it was anything fierce. I've owned it for a long time and I've never even dropped it. Not once. I also don't use it at work (I use another EDC). I figured it was possibly a scratch or hit from my keys. Because I can't get to the other side of lens I can't tell if it is all the way through but it appears to be.

I was in a serious car accident in February (head on collision with both cars traveling 50-60 mph) and it was in my pocket during that. It could have happened then but I doubt it? I've just recently started walking so it's been awhile since I've given my lights any attention.