• You must be a Supporting Member to participate in the Candle Power Forums Marketplace.

You can become a Supporting Member.

Sold/Expired FS McLux III PD HA Sold

ledcarry

Enlightened
Up for sale is the classic McLux III PD HA. This awesome light was modded by Darkzero in September of 2009. The emitter is a USWOH and the high is set to 785ma. The beam has a great tint and the hot spot is even better since the upgrade. The light is in good condition except for a couple of very slight blemishes. There is a nick close to the front edge of the light and a scratch underneath the clip edge which cannot be seen. I zoomed in for a close up in one of the pics so the blemish up front would be clearly visible. There is also somewhat of a small color variation between the body and the head. The light can accept primary 123's or rechargeables. The price is $250 with the stock black bezel, basic holster and new AW battery. If using a non funded Paypal account or CC please add 4%. I will pay for shipping to a conus only address with tracking and insurance. First post of "I'll Take It" and payment gets the light. Please PM me with any questions you might have. This light is SOLD.

Thanks,

JM

McLuxIII-PDAlTailStandI.jpg

McLuxIII-PDAlFrontCloseUpI.jpg

McLuxIII-PDAlSideUpCloseI.jpg

McLuxIII-PDAlBlemCloseUpI-1.jpg

McLuxIII-PDAlTopTailEndI-1.jpg

McLuxIII-PDAlTopShotUpCloseI-1.jpg

McluxIII-PDAlBoardViewII.jpg

Last edited:

ninemm

Flashlight Enthusiast
Re: FS McLux III PD HA

Greased Lightning!!! Nice looking light you picked up there. Anything going from the collection to equalize things?

lisantica

Flashlight Enthusiast
Re: FS McLux III PD HA

Greased Lightning!!! Nice looking light you picked up there. Anything going from the collection to equalize things?

Something is going to have to take a hit for the team, I'm just not sure what yet....that's always the hard part.
Lisa

karlheinz3

Flashlight Enthusiast
Lisa....great score! I'm really tempted to buy the other one Jeff has. I believe Jemab bought that light you got new and I got it from her. Steve (warx23) got it from me and had it modded by the master Will (Dark Zero). Jeff got it from Steve and I must say that Jeff (Ledcarry) has developed exquisite taste in his collection. He is a great guy to do business with and I hope your McGizmo brings you much joy! Hope you enjoyed the brief history on your recent purchase. :)

lisantica

Flashlight Enthusiast
I do love to know the background/history of my lights when possible, so thank you Karl!

Lisa

ledcarry

Enlightened
Wow! Karlheinz3 decided to show up! :wave:It's good to hear from my good old friend who got me started in this hobby some time ago. How in the heck do you know the history of all my lights? I swear to high heaven you know more about my own history. Of course most of my lights I own were in your hands at some point...Ha! Ha! :nana:You bet Lisa knew the history of this light. What have you been up to, I haven't seen you catching and releasing lately? I thought you might have completely converted over to knives and swords. Hey, Karl the other light is still available. :naughty:

JM