• You must be a Supporting Member to participate in the Candle Power Forums Marketplace.

You can become a Supporting Member.

Sold/Expired SOLD: Ti Ra Clicky, BNIB

SOLD: brand new, unused Ti Ra Clicky, serial number 10037. Set to executive mode, but programmable to however you want it. Complete with bag, manual, clip, tools and a pair of my stainless steel clip hole screws. PayPal only (no e-checks), PP fees and CONUS shipping included in the price. My PayPal address is in my profile.

$575 shipped CONUS, SOLD.

IMG_5202-1.jpg

IMG_5199-1.jpg

Last edited:

Barbarian

Enlightened
Re: FS: Ti Ra Clicky, BNIB

I know it can be programmed, but what is the default setting? Executive or Tactical?

pwatcher

Enlightened

Beautiful light! Aren't these highly collectable? Seems I recall fewer than 100 exist and Henry doesn't have any plans to make more? :hitit:

Beampower

Newly Enlightened

Wow Troy! That is one Beautiful Light,i would maybe consider this, however my accounts are a triffle low at the moment due to my recent aquisition a McGizmo Sundrop. :)

JWRitchie76

Flashlight Enthusiast

Nothin' ever wrong with investing in McGizmo's! :thumbsup: However, a true flashaholic must own at least one Ra. :devil:

Well I have 3! I'd like to make it 4 with this beauty but the "toy fund" is just low enough to not be able to afford it! Good luck on your sale Troy. BTW how many of these beauties have passed through your hands?

run4jc

Flashlight Enthusiast

Alright, alright, alright. I'll take it!!

Whoa, what a couple of weeks it has been! Look for something to go on the block from me VERY soon!

PM incoming!

:)>

Flashlight Enthusiast

Well, if I'm a bank, Bill, I'll need a federal bailout. :D

:p Being vested by the US government (which is ever growing in size and power) with sweeping new regulatory authority, I do hearby designate the Bank of Troy as an organization that is officially "too big to fail" and as such grant you all of the protections afforded such an institution including access to a trillion borrowed and newly printed dollars:devil:

:)>

Flashlight Enthusiast

Whoa, what a couple of weeks it has been! Look for something to go on the block from me VERY soon!

PM incoming!

Who would have thunk it???:nana:

Nice grab and sorry for the nudge:wave:

karlheinz3

Flashlight Enthusiast

Way to go Dan! You saved me! Guess I have to buy something else because you seem to have the lead in the buying game lately. The good news is that Troy will buy it back again next week if you need to sell it! :hahaha::hahaha::hahaha:

run4jc

Flashlight Enthusiast

No worries on the nudge! Been wanting to get one of these anyway - just didn't expect it to be right now....whew!:ohgeez: What a couple of weeks!

Payment Sent (Unique Transaction ID #13818652G4109272K)

Thanks, Troy!

Way to go Dan! You saved me! Guess I have to buy something else because you seem to have the lead in the buying game lately. The good news is that Troy will buy it back again next week if you need to sell it! :hahaha::hahaha::hahaha:

Karl, no he didn't. I've got another one I'm about to list with your name on it. :devil:

Henk_Lu

Flashlight Enthusiast

PM incoming!

If it is a warm Haiku, wait until the 25th please... :wave:

The Ti Clicky is highly nice of course, you know the Clicky, this is the same in titanium and the upgrade is even less than 500$... :nana:

No, I love my #10003, wouldn't give it away anymore, I wanted to carry it, but I just can't, I take the 170Cn with the titanium bezel and the sapphire lens!