Which P7 from Litemania

jhMadCow

Newly Enlightened
I have the choice between these three emitters; CSXOI, CSWNJ, or CSVNI. I'm building a 2D mag with two 18650 protected cells from Kaidomain with their 3 mode buck driver, just to give you guys an idea of what I am doing.

I have never had any experience with a hobby grade LED light, I have built a ROP mag while that is an awesome and fun light, the battery life isn't great. I want to build this light because I will be able to run in the low and medium brightness mode when I want battery life instead of extreme brightness.

blackdragonx1186

Newly Enlightened
imo, you should get a p7 from kaidomain. those are only c bin leds, where-as kai has d bins. but, if you are set on those, then its just preference. the 3 letters in the middle are the color bins. sxo is common, but is fairly high in the Kelvin scale. and of course i cant get their site to load to show you the binning codes.

jhMadCow

Newly Enlightened
I'm always flexible, I didn't know the D bin would be better, I wouldn't mind getting them from Kaidomain because they are only $13 there as opposed to $15 at litemania.

So is there anywhere better to get a heatsink for my light? I saw a seller in the marketplace, but he wants a minimum of $20 per order and I only need one heatsink.