Your thoughts on my setup and a good (cheap) dealer wanted!

Rhesus Feces

Newly Enlightened
Here's the scoop!

I have:

-Older style 6P to which I added a LOTC and a 6R body w/overnight charger

I need:

-black hexhead/pyrex bezel for 6P
-black 6P to 9P adapter
-black shock isolated bezel for 6P
-black C2 body
-tailcap lanyard rings
-KL3 LED conversion

Why?

I'd like to have the following options:

-6R and charger for the house, no problems there as I already have the necessary components

-new style 6P, as far as I know, all I need is the hex/pyrex bezel as I have the LOTC

Is the pyrex lens included with the hex bezel or sold seperately?

-"black M3"
To do this, I'll need the 6P-9P adapter and a shock isolated bezel. I know it won't have the ergo body, but I don't need it.

Does the shock isolated bezel simply screw onto the 6P body, and does it come with a lens?

Also, are there different shock isolated bezels for the 6P? (waterproof would be a plus)

Also, what red beamfilter should I order for the shock isolated bezel?

-"black M2"
This is where the C2 body comes in.
Am I better off buying a black C2 or the individual components?

-KL3 LED for added versatility
Comments on this head would be most appreciated. Any bugs that need working out yet or is it good to go?

-tailcap lanyard rings (I assume these just go between the tailcap and body and allow me to tie a lanyard on, I don't really need the whole $8 lanyard setup do I?)

I'm planning on buying a padded Pelican or Otterbox case for storage of the components and
I'll also be needing to stock up on various batteries, lamps, etc.

So, what I'd like from you guys is commentary on my "ultimate tactical black" Surefire kit and reccomendations on a dealer for my accessories. Cheap is good, but pretty cheap with kickass customer service is better!
grin.gif

Approximate costs and the product codes would be much appreciated as well.

Thanks for your time folks!

Josh

PS, my other lights are: Arc LE on keys, E1e Elite as my EDC incandescent. I'm more than happy with both. I figure with the kit I want to assemble and those 2, I'll have all my bases covered. I also have no use for more than 200 lumens, so don't even try to talk me into the "big boys"
shocked.gif

Bushman

Flashlight Enthusiast
Check with Dan at www.tacticalwarehouse.com He is a long time forum member over on the old Surefire board and he is now a level one Surefire Dealer Level one is thier highest rating for a dealer. Look him up and give him a call. I have seen you over on Bladeforums, I lurk there every now and again.

The 6p to 9p adapter is called an A19 (I am pretty sure on that)

Good luck and i am sure that more people will chime in later.

rycen

Enlightened
Welcome to CPF, nice to see some people from BF over here.What you want is a Black M2 bezel,fits on a 6P/9P has pyrex ans is shock isolated and waterproof.The part no. for this bezel is 13586-11 >The part no. for the 2 to 3 cell is A19.The new style 6P bezel is lexan.There is also a shock isolated bezel that is a bit smaller than the M2 but it has a lexan lens part no. Z32

jtivat

Flashlight Enthusiast
I would go with the M2 black bezel over the standard 6P SIB b/c the M2 bezel is Pyrex. I upgraded my 6P with one and love it. I have dropped the thing very hard a concrete and the bulb is still working just fine.

jtivat

Flashlight Enthusiast
Originally posted by Bushman:
[QB]Check with Dan at www.tacticalwarehouse.com He is a long time forum member over on the old Surefire board and he is now a level one Surefire Dealer Level one is thier highest rating for a dealer. Look him up and give him a call.QB]
<font size="2" face="Verdana, Arial">I will second this I have now ordered a few items from him and his service has been top notch and his pricing is very competitive.