1st post, 1st light

clippper

Newly Enlightened
Hi everyone just wanted to share my 1st flashlight. With the help of all of you I decided to go with the custom ra clicky. Just received it and had to report. What a light! Love the craftsmanship and build quality. I'm not that familiar with the flashlight world yet but I appreciate quality built products. Communication was great with Henry also. Thanks Vince
Tried to post pics but cannot yet
thinking.gif

sed6

Enlightened
Hi everyone just wanted to share my 1st flashlight. With the help of all of you I decided to go with the custom ra clicky. Just received it and had to report. What a light! Love the craftsmanship and build quality. I'm not that familiar with the flashlight world yet but I appreciate quality built products. Communication was great with Henry also. Thanks Vince
Tried to post pics but cannot yet
thinking.gif

Welcome to the forum! A Ra for your first light, you realize they get more expensive the more you buy!

ninemm

Flashlight Enthusiast
Congrats on your first light! You definitely chose well. The customizable levels of the Clicky are quite awesome!

-Steve

BarryG

Enlightened
:welcome:
I've been thinking of getting a Clicky myself. Have fun with your new light and don't forget to use the discounts page over in the marketplace.

Barry

clippper

Newly Enlightened
Thanks everyone, the options on my light are raised tailcap, smooth stainless bezel, 140 lumen narrow beam, executive. It will be my edc and get well used daily. Fun stuff! Vince

Brasso

Flashlight Enthusiast
You realize that nothing else you buy will compare don't you? You've kind of "blown your wad" all at once. Noting left but dissapointment. LOL.

Brian1911

Newly Enlightened
You realize that nothing else you buy will compare don't you? You've kind of "blown your wad" all at once. Noting left but dissapointment. LOL.

Just got a Ra 170T then 2 weeks later discovered Mcgizmo and I am a newbie. I think he can still go up from here it just seems to hurt more is all, lol.