E01 clip

bushblade

Newly Enlightened
Hi all, I recently got a E01 and wondered if you guys knew of a clip for this light? Ideally i would like one to enable me to clip the light to the peak of my cap. Is such a thing available?

Thanks in advance :)

Will

scout24

Flashaholic
Zendude- Thanks for the heads up on that... I've been on their site dozens of times, and missed it...:thumbsup:

LG&M

Enlightened
Or you could just pull the clip off a mechanical pencil. Mine works fine, I just had to spread it out a little.

sol-leks

Flashlight Enthusiast
I just tried it, and the clip from the MXDL AAA penlight sold on ebay fits really well. It's a nice clip too.

Its gone from ebay but you can get it from their website ledshoppe.com
the code "yabepg" gets you 10% off as well.

nbp

Flashaholic
I think I have one of those fenix branded ones at home sitting unused, as my E01 is on my keys. If you like that one bushblade, it's yours. Let me check when I get home from work to see if I can find it. If I can, and you want it, you can PM me your address. :thumbsup:

tsask

Flashlight Enthusiast
great question i found some mini Mag clips somwehere a few Years ago!

Last edited:

Flying Turtle

Flashaholic
Clips from the old 2AAA River Rock work very nicely.

SN852987.jpg

Geoff

Zendude

Enlightened
I think I have one of those fenix branded ones at home sitting unused, as my E01 is on my keys. If you like that one bushblade, it's yours. Let me check when I get home from work to see if I can find it. If I can, and you want it, you can PM me your address. :thumbsup:

:twothumbs That is VERY cool, dude!lovecpf