• You must be a Supporting Member to participate in the Candle Power Forums Marketplace.

You can become a Supporting Member.

Sold/Expired FS: Mac's Brass SST50 EDC (4500K, 2.8A, Clipped) SOLD$ - IMR included! SOLD

csshih

Flashlight Enthusiast
Hi All,

CPF had a little burp, which resulted in the posts being turned back for a bit, so I lost the sale thread :duh2:

Up for sale is my Brass EDC.. sadly, I don't carry it as much as I want to , and now that I'm in college, I need funds!

the EDC has lght amount of scratches opposite the clip.. very difficult to catch on camera, but I believe you would be able to polish them out.

SS-2010-09-05_02.04.18.jpg

they are the slight horizontal lines showing in the image, not the machining marks.

here are some images of when I first got the light:
http://www.thebrightsideforums.com/viewtopic.php?f=14&t=248

asking 210 Shipped, Insured, Priority, CONUS.

Thanks!

SOLD

Last edited:

coloradogps

Flashlight Enthusiast
Re: FS: Mac's Brass SST50 EDC (4500K, Clipped) 210$

Read next post...

Last edited:

csshih

Flashlight Enthusiast

ah yes! sorry about that, it was a 2.8A! oooooh it's still in the google cache?.

just checked.. yep.. I think I have all the infos correct.

oh! free IMR16340 :devil:

Last edited:

eightballrj

Newly Enlightened

Interested in a Surefire 9P, with a P91, a P60, and a SC1?

Eh, I really don't need to spend the extra to make up to the 210 asking price. I'll have to find a used Al model or wait it looks like. Sorry for jumping the gun!

Last edited:

luvmyyorkie

Newly Enlightened
Re: FS: Mac's Brass SST50 EDC (4500K, 2.8A, Clipped) 210$ - IMR included!

email sent with offer

luvmyyorkie

Newly Enlightened
CSSHIH sent a wonderful light to me this week! Thank you.

I received this light from CSSHIH this week, together with a second light that he sent as a surprise gift in the package. Both lights were wrapped securely and the shipping was quick. I'm grateful to him also for helping me access my original CPF ID/account (" lk99bt ") and will likely start using that shortly. I'm glad to be back again, and glad to have bought a light from this super CPF'er! Thank you :)
Mike
p.s. My wife and I took our little guy (our Yorkie) to our town's lake and park last night for a stroll. She liked the light as much as I did and used it throughout our walk. Sharing is fun, even moreso after 30 years :)