FENIX TK11 R5 / TK12 with pressure pad swich + rail mount ?

radu1976

Enlightened
I have been asked by a friend to find a good flashlight with those 2 extras , so that he can hunt with it .
As he also had from me - but he has given it away to his best friend - a DEREELIGHT CL1HV4 with 1S Q5 , he asked me to find a light as good as that one with the same - or better throw -

Though, I thought about the TK11 R5 version as it has superb regulation on 3.7V cells , it throws good considering its emitter and it's sturdy.
And I have seen that there's no pb finding a remote pressure switch for it on ebay ; plus a rail mount although I think a railmount could fit many lights with a dimeter of around 1 inch.

I am wondering though if a DEREELIGHT CL1H 1S Q5 will outhrow the TK11 , the runtime could be a bit shorter , as far as I can remember the runtime for the 1S Q5 module was 90-100 min.
But I am not sure if I can find a remote pressure switch for this light or for a SOLARFORCE L2 ...
I gave up at an EAGLETAC T20C2 as it's not regulated....

The combination of TK11 + remote pressure switch + rail mount will be about 115$ I think. I can't see other cheaper option right now.

EDIT : I realized that some TK11 R5 have terrible beams - visible donut hole - so I wouldn't risk and go with a DEREELIGHT CL1H V4 XP-E Q5 or XP-G R5 , especially that they do carry a remote pressure switch also ! As my friend wants good throw , I assume that the 1S XP-E Q5 will be the right option, is that right ? Although I don't think that an OP 1S XP-E Q5 will outhrow a SMO 1S R2 module , but the last one seems discontinued...

Last edited: