Well Im a flasher.....

ghostguy6

Enlightened
So yesterday I was stuck in meeting all day and another employee thought it would be funny to shine his stock 2AA m@glite in my face when the manager wasnt looking. In face he has done this several times during the last few meetings we have attended. I never did have the heart to shine my lights at him since he is so proud of his m@glite. Well yesterday I finally had enough so I slipped my hand into my pocket to set my Olight M21 onto stobe and let him have it the next time the manager turned his back. After a few quick flashes I put it back into my pocket and acted like nothing happened. The employee just sat there blinking rapidly then the manager turned around and said " Its about time you did that! "

Needless to say the emplyee put the m@glite into his pocket and behaved the rest of the day.

Larbo

Enlightened
So yesterday I was stuck in meeting all day and another employee thought it would be funny to shine his stock 2AA m@glite in my face when the manager wasnt looking. In face he has done this several times during the last few meetings we have attended. I never did have the heart to shine my lights at him since he is so proud of his m@glite. Well yesterday I finally had enough so I slipped my hand into my pocket to set my Olight M21 onto stobe and let him have it the next time the manager turned his back. After a few quick flashes I put it back into my pocket and acted like nothing happened. The employee just sat there blinking rapidly then the manager turned around and said " Its about time you did that! "

Needless to say the emplyee put the m@glite into his pocket and behaved the rest of the day.

All I can say is awesome!! :twothumbs

ebow86

Flashlight Enthusiast
Next time slip an M6 with HOLA in your pocket, wait for him to do his thing again, and blast his retinas.

PCC

Flashlight Enthusiast
I had a coworker that did something like that to me. Problem was, I made the light for him: it's a cut-down Mini-Mag with a Nite Ize 3LED drop-in making about 4 lumens. I blasted him back with my Q MiNi 123 on low but threatened to use medium on him if he didn't stop. He got the picture pretty quick.

Xacto

Enlightened
lol:)
The opening post belongs definately into the "What did you use your flashlight for today?" thread.

Congrats on your manager, he seems to be one of the kind that actually notices what happens around him.

Cheers
Thorsten