Anyone want a clip on their LS? *update*

Status
Not open for further replies.

dbwebbsr

Newly Enlightened
Forgive me if this has been covered before, but I was surfing & found these on knifekits.com:

kkfoclip-t.jpg

I think they'd be perfect mounted to the TSP.

There's a better picture here.

I figure, drill & tap 2 small holes, a little Flitz & VOILA! Anyone else think this would be the cat's meow? I ordered a couple, & will try & post pics if/when I "get it on".

Kiessling

Flashaholic
Re: Anyone want a clip on their LS?

if it really works and is way better than this thing on the ArcAAA I'd want one.
bernhard

revolvergeek

Flashlight Enthusiast

VERY nifty website! I am going to have to buy one of those clip mounting sets and a few clips. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/thumbsup.gif

tylerdurden

Flashlight Enthusiast

I doubt there is enough "dead" space in a AAA to squeze the fasteners in /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/frown.gif The twisties definitely have enough solid mass at the bottom to accomidate something like this, assuming they are short enough.

onelight

Enlightened

/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/popcorn.gif neat find waiting for pics /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/rolleyes.gif

Alan Hsu

Enlightened

I suggest putting a metal ring in the "waist" of ARC LS and finding a way to fasten the clip to the ring. The removable nature of the design enables either bezel-up or -down carry.

Double_A

Flashlight Enthusiast

I've used the clip on my SF E1e to fasten it to the brim of my hat in a sort of head lamp fashion.

I used this trick while crawling under my house pushing/carrying a bunch of tools.

In a small lightweight light like this or an ARC LS this works remarkably well in a pinch.

GregR

dbwebbsr

Newly Enlightened
UPDATE

I bought a couple of the clips, polished one of them & mounted it to the LSH-P. Perfection improved!

I'm going to buy another digital camera this week (my son used the other one as a hammer & it didn't function too well as a camera afterwards.) Watch this space for pics!

Mim

Newly Enlightened
/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/popcorn.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/popcorn.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/popcorn.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.