The Day I EDC'd a Monster

Moka

Enlightened
Well then, yesterday was a rather interesting day... :p

My normal EDC rotation is made up of torches that are a sensible size... Ra Clicky, Lunasol20, and my DGD Iris Ti...

The day before last however I decided to EDC my SunDrop XR-U and rather enjoyed having just a small, 'just bright enough' with perfect tint... :)

After the Sundrop antics I woke up this morning and decided I was going to EDC my Malkoff Wildcat MD3... :devil:

Well I thought it was going to be a fair stupid thing to do considering I'm currently working in a call center on the day shift for a phone company but thought to myself why not =P

Having the 80lm low was all I figured I'd need for the day if at all... I just thought it may be a little cumbersome...

Well cumbersome it was, but was rather glad I had it...

I used it a couple of times during the day under the desk to fix the computer but only on the low...

Pulled a few overtime hours and by the time I left it was getting dark... On the way home witnessed a rather nasty collision in front of me, and stopped, got out with my wildcat and lit up the scene, luckily everyone climbed out ok but thanks to my Wildcat we were able to light up the road and one of the cars enough to see that it was leaking petrol, quick call the the fire brigade later and they were there and soaking it up...

Though I probably won't EDC it again, I know I probably wouldn't have seen the fuel if it were one of my more sensible EDCs...

Oh well that that was my moment to shine (pun intended)... lol

Anyone else had any similar experiences that they just happened to have the perfect ('out of place') light for the job...?