Possible first build need suggestions

cambel

Newly Enlightened
I have a pentagon light x2 xeneon that I want to make led. I have been informed that this flashlight will except p60 type bulbs. What I am trying to decide is whether or not to buy two bulbs, one for good flood with some throw and one for max throw, or build some. I have a eagle tac t20c2 with both bulbs, the xre r2 and the xpg r5. I would ultimately like my pentagon light to be setup the same way. My requirements are:

Two bulbs, one for throw, one for general purpose. A third bulb that runs a yellow fog type led would also be something I may want in the future.

Has to have multi mode. Atleast a max and low, but I prefer as many modes as I can, including strobe.

Must have decent run times and must run on 2 cr123 type batteries or something the same diameter and length as 2 cr 123's. 18650 wont fit in the body. What other battery options are out there for this?

Must be reliable in a life or death situation, must handle the shock of recoil.

Must be less than or around the $100 range for both bulbs.

I am fully capable of soldering anything I need to, including surface mount. I know basic electronics but am a total newb when it comes to these flashlights so I welcome all the help I can get when it comes to sourcing and your expertice with the circuits. I do not have a lathe but am very good with a dremel and a bench grinder. At this point in time I really dont care about tint all that much, I would rather have max lumens. Like I said I might build a bad weather bulb later on. In the next couple of months I have to build a motorcycle headlight for a friend so if I dont do something custom for this flashlight, I will still be back around looking for advice for that project. So what do ya'll recommend I do and what places should I look at for sourcing the parts? Thanks for your help.