• You must be a Supporting Member to participate in the Candle Power Forums Marketplace.

You can become a Supporting Member.

Sold/Expired SOLD "Don't wanna but gonna" sale - Mac's EDC SST-50s

run4jc

Flashlight Enthusiast
UPDATE - both sold - thanks!

Yep - you read correctly - two of 'em. Something has to go - I'm expecting Mac to ship two Tri-EDCs to me this week, and I just received quite a few other lights, so the aluminum versions of this great light are going to someone else...

What we have is two aluminum Mac's SST-50 EDCs - both with 2.8 driver - both 4500k tint. The only difference is that one has a clip and the other does not.

These lights have been lightly used - and as will happen with aluminum, they have a few light scratches and some swirl marks where I used very fine Scotchbrite on them. If you are looking for perfection, please look elsewhere - these are not perfect, but they have no major marks or deep scratches - just the surface variety.

My sale prices are firm and reflect a certain reluctance to part with them. Prices also include CONUS shipping, uninsured, and Paypal fees paid. Insurance is extra and at actual cost. International, PM for details, but I will ship these only via USPS Flat Rate International Small Box, and I will assume no further responsibility once they leave my hands at the post office. If you want insurance, Express Mail Service is around $35-40 and you can purchase insurance. Both will come with an AW 16340 IMR Cell.

$150 for the Clipless - SOLD to Launch Mini - thank you!

$180 for the 'Clipped' - SOLD to RonW

$325 for both!

First Ill take it posted here takes priority over all other forms of communication. PP Addy is [email protected] - payment expected within 12 hours of your Ill take it and I will ship them the same or next business day.

Thank you!

IMG_4306.JPG

IMG_4307.JPG

IMG_4308.JPG

IMG_4309.JPG

IMG_4310.JPG

run4jc

Flashlight Enthusiast
Both SPF "Don't wanna but gonna" sale - Mac's EDC SST-50s

UPDATE - both sold pending funds

Yep - you read correctly - two of 'em. Something has to go - I'm expecting Mac to ship two Tri-EDCs to me this week, and I just received quite a few other lights, so the aluminum versions of this great light are going to someone else...

What we have is two aluminum Mac's SST-50 EDCs - both with 2.8 driver - both 4500k tint. The only difference is that one has a clip and the other does not.

These lights have been lightly used - and as will happen with aluminum, they have a few light scratches and some swirl marks where I used very fine Scotchbrite on them. If you are looking for perfection, please look elsewhere - these are not perfect, but they have no major marks or deep scratches - just the surface variety.

My sale prices are firm and reflect a certain reluctance to part with them. Prices also include CONUS shipping, uninsured, and Paypal fees paid. Insurance is extra and at actual cost. International, PM for details, but I will ship these only via USPS Flat Rate International Small Box, and I will assume no further responsibility once they leave my hands at the post office. If you want insurance, Express Mail Service is around $35-40 and you can purchase insurance. Both will come with an AW 16340 IMR Cell.

$150 for the Clipless - SOLD to Launch Mini - thank you!

$180 for the 'Clipped' - SPF

$325 for both!

First Ill take it posted here takes priority over all other forms of communication. PP Addy is [email protected] - payment expected within 12 hours of your Ill take it and I will ship them the same or next business day.

Thank you!

IMG_4306.JPG

IMG_4307.JPG

IMG_4308.JPG

IMG_4309.JPG

IMG_4310.JPG

run4jc

Flashlight Enthusiast
**FS** "Don't wanna but gonna" sale - NOW ONE Mac's EDC SST-50s

UPDATE- Clipless is SPF to Launch Mini - clipped one is still available

$150 for the Clipless - SPF

$180 for the 'Clipped'

$325 for both!

Thank you!

IMG_4306.JPG

IMG_4307.JPG

IMG_4308.JPG

IMG_4309.JPG

IMG_4310.JPG

run4jc

Flashlight Enthusiast
**FS** "Don't wanna but gonna" sale - TWO Mac's EDC SST-50s

$150 for the Clipless

$180 for the 'Clipped'

$325 for both!

Thank you!

IMG_4306.JPG

IMG_4307.JPG

IMG_4308.JPG

IMG_4309.JPG

IMG_4310.JPG