Hours of searching and reading hah please help me =)

Z

z_nightstang

I just wanted to find a nice flashlight but this has gotten way more in depth than what I bargained for.

5 hours ago I didn't know a damn thing about flashlights and now I feel like I know more than anyone I know haha.

Ok so anyways here is my deal.

I have come to the conclusion that I want to build me a Solarforce l2. I am going to end up needing 4 of these I plan on getting some good 18650 batteries and a good charger however I am having a hard time figuring out what drop in I want to get.

I seen a bunch on DX I just cant decide. What I need is a very bright light for looking in crawl spaces and attics. I dont want the beam to be extremly focused I want it to spill out a fair amount. So I want a lot of lumins and not too focused.

Any recommendations for a decent one for a good price?

I would like to stay under 20$

Also is there anything else I am going to need. So far I think all I gotta do is buy the Solarforce l2 from lighthound, batteries, charger, and a dropin from wherever I can find the right one.

Sorry about my ignorance but its 6:30 am here and I wanna sleep haha.

Thanks

Z

z_nightstang

I just wanted to find a nice flashlight but this has gotten way more in depth than what I bargained for.

5 hours ago I didn't know a damn thing about flashlights and now I feel like I know more than anyone I know haha.

Ok so anyways here is my deal.

I have come to the conclusion that I want to build me a Solarforce l2. I am going to end up needing 4 of these I plan on getting some good 18650 batteries and a good charger however I am having a hard time figuring out what drop in I want to get.

I seen a bunch on DX I just cant decide. What I need is a very bright light for looking in crawl spaces and attics. I dont want the beam to be extremly focused I want it to spill out a fair amount. So I want a lot of lumins and not too focused.

Any recommendations for a decent one for a good price?

I would like to stay under 20$

Also is there anything else I am going to need. So far I think all I gotta do is buy the Solarforce l2 from lighthound, batteries, charger, and a dropin from wherever I can find the right one.

Sorry about my ignorance but its 6:30 am here and I wanna sleep haha.

Thanks