ultrafire wf1300l beamshots if i can figure out how to do it and also i will be insta

661randyg

Newly Enlightened
as i said about a month ago this ultrafire wf1300l has much more potential than it is now, tomorrow i pick up my xpg-r5 leds at the post office to start the change out.

im posting it here even though its a budget light because its high price and when im done with it it will be higher.

i just took 3 different sets of before beamshots so we can see the difference when the ssc u2s go and the r5s appear out of nowhere.; heres the problem, ive never downloaded beamshots before so would someone out there in flashlight land walk me thru it as easily as possible. im not much of a cumputer person when it comes to doing fancy stuff. i just fix things for a liveing.

also if theres no review of this light ill make a nice one. thanks for your help, randy

661randyg

Newly Enlightened
as i said about a month ago this ultrafire wf1300l has much more potential than it is now, tomorrow i pick up my xpg-r5 leds at the post office to start the change out.

im posting it here even though its a budget light because its high price and when im done with it it will be higher.

i just took 3 different sets of before beamshots so we can see the difference when the ssc u2s go and the r5s appear out of nowhere.; heres the problem, ive never downloaded beamshots before so would someone out there in flashlight land walk me thru it as easily as possible. im not much of a cumputer person when it comes to doing fancy stuff. i just fix things for a liveing.

also if theres no review of this light ill make a nice one. thanks for your help, randy