Information overload

Z

z_JustinTime

Hello all, I'm new to high end flashlights. I came here looking for research for a TK15 and honestly the more I read the larger my list grows. I went to ebay to look at prices on the new Surefire 6px and G2x lights. That is where I saw the Fenix. Honestly I'd never heard of Fenix. I thought the battle for the brightest light was between Surefire and Streamlight. I had no idea there were so many good lights out there. So my delima is; the more I read the larger my list grows. Below is my list I'm currently considering but I honestly am overwhelmed with them. I'm sure they are all nice and I'm sure they are all much brighter than my current incandescent Streamlight Stinger. I was reading Selfbuilt's review on the JetBeam military lights http://www.candlepowerforums.com/vb/...tbeam+vs+fenix and to be honest my list grew again.

My question to y'all is which would you pick out of my following list. Is there a better choice I'm not listing. My criteria is; I want the brightest light for ~100.00 or less. I also don't care about dual lumens switching. I don't mind it either but I do want a light that can be set at maximum output and stays there so that when I turn the light on it is already at maximum output.

1. Olight M21 warrior
  2. JetBeam M3 R5
  3. Eagle Tac T20C2 Mk II
  4. Fenix TK15
Thanks