Sunwayman M30R T6 photos

fizzwinkus

Newly Enlightened
A while back, the control ring on my EagleTac M2SC4 broke. While I'd taped/epoxied the magnet in position, using a light this way wasn't exactly comforting... and so the search continued for a replacement.

Well today, a Sunwayman M30R T6 arrived at my door and I am blown away by the size and quality of it. I just had to take some photos and share since there isn't a whole lot of info on it.

It feels great and I haven't noticed any problems or blemishes with the finish or centering of the led. I might be able to do some beam shots later, but with SXSW going on right now, it's kind of crazy ;)

Pardon the super warm lighting, that's my reading room. (click a photo to enlarge)

fizzwinkus

Newly Enlightened
The spot and transition to flood is smoother than the M2SC4. The spot and flood actually feels more like my Surefire LX2 than the M2SC4, albeit, much stronger. One thing that's different is the flood's edge is shaped a bit like a stop sign because of the crenelations. I never noticed that because it's more or less a circle with the M2SC4.

I don't know about RCRs, only use primaries...
Bought it from hkequipment.net. Their packaging was only slightly ridiculous (in a good way!)

srfreddy

Enlightened
The spot and transition to flood is smoother than the M2SC4. The spot and flood actually feels more like my Surefire LX2 than the M2SC4, albeit, much stronger. One thing that's different is the flood's edge is shaped a bit like a stop sign because of the crenelations. I never noticed that because it's more or less a circle with the M2SC4.

I don't know about RCRs, only use primaries...
Bought it from hkequipment.net. Their packaging was only slightly ridiculous (in a good way!)

I can't find it on their website.

zs&tas

Flashlight Enthusiast
Hi, im trying to research this light but i am not having much luck. any updates ? how has the light been this year ? any new photos ?
thanks !

Scenic

Newly Enlightened
I am also interested in the M30R, but rarely see anyone talk about it. I am leaning towards the M30R over the M40A due to the higher lumens but would love to see some owner feedback.