green arc lsh-p

E

EchoSierraTwo

Are you referring to the color of the LEDs or the body? If the LEDs, then I was not aware thet they made colored LEDs. If the body, then that too as well. I was not aware that they came in different colors. However, I am aware that Arc did make colored Arc AAAs. A few colored bodies and colored LEDs including green, red and blue. UV too. Now if you saw a colored Arc LSH-P, are you sure that it was not a Mod? I am far from being expert but I have not come accross and LSH-Ps with colored LEDs. But I have been wrong in the past. So it is not inconceiveable that I am in this case. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif Good luck in your quest. I am curious to know.

ftumch33

Enlightened
The ones on CPF`s were mods I think that someone was selling. I was looking for colored beam arc lsh`s. I wonder if a surefire beam filter would fit it though. I might have to buy one and try it.

Kiessling

Flashaholic
just be patient and watch B/S/T ... in the last months there were a lot of colored arc mods and even original LS1 with colored LSs from the factory for sale.
you might also ask Carpe Diem, he had a huge thread with those running lately in B/S/T
bernhard