• You must be a Supporting Member to participate in the Candle Power Forums Marketplace.

You can become a Supporting Member.

Sold/Expired FS: MAC SST-50 EDC Al & Ti

DecemberHeat

Newly Enlightened
Hi Guys,

I'm clearing out some of my collections to fund for next batch of torch.

1. MAC SST-50 EDC Aluminium 6500k $150 (Being aluminium, tiny lining around the body, hardly notice and I never carry this) SOLD!!!
2. MAC SST-50 EDC Titanium 4500k $300 (Mint, shelf-queen)

Both are 3mode Low-Med-2800mah High *IMR CELL REQUIRED Intermittent use on High*

photo4.jpg

photo2.jpg

photo1.jpg

photo3.jpg

HaikuMacEDCSST-50.jpg

MacEDCSST-50Alum.jpg

DecemberHeat

Last edited:

shomie911

Enlightened
"I'll Take It" for the Aluminum one, pending my question about what kind of coating is on the aluminum?

Shipping is included, correct?

shomie911

Enlightened
Paypal Sent.

Glad I got my paycheck this morning, just in time to snag this beauty. :thumbsup:

shomie911

Enlightened
Looking at Mac's SST-50 EDC threads it looks like the aluminum and titanium versions are near identical looking, maybe it's just your pictures but I swear there's some kind of plating or coating on that Aluminum one (which wouldn't be a bad thing). Did you buy these straight from Mac or someone else? Maybe another owner had them plated/coated.

DecemberHeat

Newly Enlightened
;-) I got both from Mac himself.. that's why the Al is Bare and same goes with the Ti...

Looking at Mac's SST-50 EDC threads it looks like the aluminum and titanium versions are near identical looking, maybe it's just your pictures but I swear there's some kind of plating or coating on that Aluminum one (which wouldn't be a bad thing). Did you buy these straight from Mac or someone else? Maybe another owner had them plated/coated.

shomie911

Enlightened
;-) I got both from Mac himself.. that's why the Al is Bare and same goes with the Ti...

Thanks for all the answers to my stupid questions! :laughing:

I do metal work on aircraft occasionally and I guess the dull, light silver color of the aluminum that gets used for aircraft skins has lowered my expectations of the metal, but that aluminum looks spectacular! Just gotta Alodine it once it gets here and it'll be corrosion proof. :thumbsup: Going to look into Cerakote and HAIII as well.

One last question and I'll patiently keep my mouth shut until it gets here, what run was this SST-50 EDC from?

DecemberHeat

Newly Enlightened
Thanks for all the answers to my stupid questions! :laughing:

I do metal work on aircraft occasionally and I guess the dull, light silver color of the aluminum that gets used for aircraft skins has lowered my expectations of the metal, but that aluminum looks spectacular! Just gotta Alodine it once it gets here and it'll be corrosion proof. :thumbsup: Going to look into Cerakote and HAIII as well.

One last question and I'll patiently keep my mouth shut until it gets here, what run was this SST-50 EDC from?

The Al should be from 2 run while the Ti from 4th run if i not mistaken.. ;-) Btw, your item is posted...