RaiderEX with 10.000 Lumen

RockNGuns

Newly Enlightened
Hi@all, I just found this company on the internet "Centurion Group" a German brand. On his website there show a light /weapon "RAIDER EX" with a 10.000 lumen strob flash who can tell me something about it? and where I can buy it in Israel or U.S.?

CarpentryHero

Flashlight Enthusiast
I've seen something similar made and sold in the USA when you google: fight with light
The one I saw was 7-10k lumen and took a picture when you fired it, and after so many uses you had to send it back for a recharge and new memory.
I'm not law enforcement but it looks sharp

utlgoa

Enlightened
raider_ex1.jpg

Raider2-1.jpg
CenturioGroup® always tries to protect the officer on-duty against people who may allege that a criminal has been "tortured". The RAIDER® makes an audio / video record of the action and also of exactly how the Raider was used. This is in the form of a text file. The RAIDER® saves "date, time, use of camera only, use in strobe mode, and duration of use." The user can download data from the RAIDER® but can not delete anything from it. Data deletion can only be done by CenturioGroup® HQ.

Lumen: 7.000
Case Color: Orange only
Size: L x W x H: 320 X 180 X 50mm
Weight: 1800g
FlashEye: Uses the patented strobe flash - including that from BlueZeus® technology and CenturioGroup® and has 7.000 Lumens; working range is 0.5~5M
Batterie: Five (5) CR123R (Lithium)
Sight: Neon (red & orange)
Saftey: Ambidexterous safety switch on the top of the grip panel
Display: 1.1-1.8 inch STN display, 96*64 DPI Black white
Microphone: Sensitivity: 42±db; Frequency: 20-16,000Hz; Voltage: 3V; S/N ratio: more than 58dB
IR(Infrared): Dia. 8mm, 850nm wavelength, 8-piece infrared LED; LED range: 5M, angle: 20 degrees
Camera: COMS Sensor: OV 9660 130M, IC: AK3225, 640X 480 pixels, 25 frames per second, video format: AVI,USB, supports WINDOWS98/98SE/ME/2000/XP/MAS OS/ LINUX
Memory: 4G MINI-SD Card

Part#: RW: REX-02-01

Last edited: