47's customer service

Status
Not open for further replies.

Lightman2

Enlightened
I had an issue with a light I got from 47's and so did the normal thing and sent my email. Well to cut a long story short (with all the back and forthing LOL) I probably got them to the point where they should have cut me loose to drift. I guess suprisingly, even being an overseas customer they hung in there until it was all sorted. Nice job 47's, you got me sold on the light I have and the customer service.

Last edited:

Sparky's Magic

Enlightened
I had an issue with a light I got from 47's and so did the normal thing and sent my email. Well to cut a long story short (with all the back and forthing LOL) I probably got them to the point where they should have cut me loose to drift. I guess suprisingly, even being an overseas custiomer they hung in there until it was all sorted. Nice job 47's, you got me sold on the light I have and the customer service.

4Sevens' Customer Service is second to none!
I had a small issue with a Ti mini. Not only did they request that I send the light back for an exchange, I subsequently discovered that they had, in fact, refunded my return postage: How many companies do you know of who do this?

This is a genuinely user friendly outfit with an excellent array of products and simply the best customer support you could ever wish for! :twothumbs

el_Pablo

Enlightened
had a issue with a turbo head (freeze mode), after few emails, they send me a new one and i return the old one, they refund me the shipping.

really good customer service.

burntoshine

Enlightened
i have had only great experiences with their customer service and once talked to David on the phone. great guy and great company!

Norm

Retired Administrator
Please post in Cheers
I'm glad to hear of your successful dealings with 4Sevens but this forum is for discussion of LED flashlights.
Norm

Status
Not open for further replies.