• You must be a Supporting Member to participate in the Candle Power Forums Marketplace.

You can become a Supporting Member.

Sold/Expired SOLD: McGizmo Ti PD-S

Drywolf

Flashlight Enthusiast
This perfect Ti PD-S was one of the lights sold by Don in his last wave of Ti PD-S'. This is a safe queen and has never been used outside of testing.

This light had the trit removed and dis-assembled for AlTiN coating. Upon return a new green trit was installed and the light went into hibernation.

I sold my prized S27-Cx2 and to my surprise I feel really good knowing it will be cherished and hopefully get a lot of use. So I decided to sell this light too. This is my number ~one cherished light.

This light is mint and is ready for years of use. The piston drive is so reliable and the KISS UI is number one for me. The AlTiN coating makes it much easier to carry without worry of losing it's looks.

I am asking $725.00

Price includes shipping to CONUS, all others pay real shipping cost. Please use PP gift or add 2.9%. Not looking for trades. I am not responsible for USPS losses, so if that is an issue please request insurance for an additional charge.
First to post "I'll take it" followed by payment gets it.
Thank you,
Frank

:)

Last edited:

fyrstormer

Banned
Re: FS: McGizmo Ti PD-S

Looks awesome. Wish I could afford to take it off your hands, but I suspect, with all the extra recurring expenses I've signed up for in the past couple months, that my expensive-flashlight-buying days are over for a good long time.

PoliceScannerMan

Flashaholic

Yes, that is sweet. Buyer is getting a good deal once you factor everything in! This is the best flashlight ever IMO.

Drywolf

Flashlight Enthusiast

Yes, that is sweet. Buyer is getting a good deal once you factor everything in! This is the best flashlight ever IMO.

Hey PSM,
The tint of the Seoul emitter is really pleasing. Not only a great deal, but this AlTiN finish is the best I have seen.

Thanks for the kind words guys!
Frank

jkt

Newly Enlightened

Hi,Frank,
I will take it,pm sent.
:)paypal:,thank you:))

Last edited:

Drywolf

Flashlight Enthusiast

Hi jkt,
PayPal received. This is a great light I know you will be very happy with it!

:sold:

pds_04.jpg

Thank you,
Frank

:)