• You must be a Supporting Member to participate in the Candle Power Forums Marketplace.

You can become a Supporting Member.

Sold/Expired SOLD: NB XM-L T6 Cool White P60 drop in

Night_Owl

Newly Enlightened
SOLD

IMG0122.jpg

Last edited:

ss.camaro

Newly Enlightened
Re: FS: NB XM-L T6 Cool White P60 drop in

I'll take it.....
:takeit:
Nailbender's excellent XM-L P60 drop in for sale. Please note that the large spring has been cut to fit a Surefire C2 and should fit a 6P, but I have not tried it. Less than 3 hrs of run time on this one. Thermally potted. Details in pic below, what you see is what you get. $35 shipped anywhere in the states via USPS.

Night_Owl

Newly Enlightened

PM sent...

I'll take it.....
:takeit:
Nailbender's excellent XM-L P60 drop in for sale. Please note that the large spring has been cut to fit a Surefire C2 and should fit a 6P, but I have not tried it. Less than 3 hrs of run time on this one. Thermally potted. Details in pic below, what you see is what you get. $35 shipped anywhere in the states via USPS.

ss.camaro

Newly Enlightened

I'll take it.....
:takeit::paypal:

Nailbender's excellent XM-L P60 drop in for sale. Please note that the large spring has been cut to fit a Surefire C2 and should fit a 6P, but I have not tried it. Less than 3 hrs of run time on this one. Thermally potted. Details in pic below, what you see is what you get. $35 shipped anywhere in the states via USPS.​