Color Collars

Atomic6

Flashlight Enthusiast
Color Collars

AAA-color-collars2.jpg

Color Collars stretch-fit over the head and sit flush into the recess forward of the O-Ring and behind the head. These collars do not interfere with the twist function of the ARC AAA head. In fact-these little elastomeric bands look as though they were manufactured specifically for Peter's lights /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif

Where to find them: The Color Collars can be found in the hair care products section of your local Target Store.They come in a combo pack. The Turquoise is the only color not represented.....

Steelwolf

Flashlight Enthusiast
Re: Color Collars

I take it that this is merely a fashion accessory and will not in anyway change the operating colour of your Arc-AAA? Kewl. Now owners of multiple Arc-AAA can label their lights and quickly identify the particular colour they want to carry for that day. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif

Atomic6

Flashlight Enthusiast

[ QUOTE ]
Steelwolf said:
I take it that this is merely a fashion accessory and will not in anyway change the operating colour of your Arc-AAA?

[/ QUOTE ]
Yes-correct. Just a hair band:
AAA-color-collars1.jpg

McGizmo

Flashaholic

Excellent color coordinated accessory/ identifyer, A-6! I am so glad you have come along! /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif Now if they only glowed in the dark.......

- Don