Just Curious

Dukester

Flashlight Enthusiast
Do your lights serve as a purpose or is it just a hobby for you?

HouseHold

TT 3C (Speaks for itself)

Lights that our dedicated for my dogs...

SL Stinger HP/XT Fast Charger w/Piggyback (the workhorse)

SL UltraStinger (If I need more of a throw)

SL Scorpion (Backup while lights are on charger if needed)

Brinkman QBeam 1,000,000 CP for a real punch (Which I have had to use a couple times for the dogs)

Tactical

Tigerlight OC Model w/pepper spray

TL-3 Xeneon (just got and really like)

BlindedByTheLite

Flashlight Enthusiast
most of my lights are for hiking and home fix-ups.. and i use the dorcy 1aaa to read with.. altho i'm thinking about getting one of these instead - http://www.actiongear.com/cgi-bin/tame.exe/agcatalog/level4c.tam?xax=10699&pagenumber%2Eptx=1&M5COPY%2Ectx=20266&M5%2Ectx=20266&M2%5FDESC%2Ectx=Flashlights%2C%20Headlamps%2C%20Lights&level3%2Ectx=level3c%2Etam&BC3%2Ectx=Flashlights%2C%20Emergency%20Lights%2C%20Lightsticks&BC4%2Ectx=Flashlights%2C%20Headlamps%2C%20Lights&backto=%2Fagcatalog%2Flevel3c%2Etam - altho i can't deny, i did get the brinkmann 4 led rebel JUST to experience the leds in it.. i use it often, but i didn't buy it with much of a purpose.. i'm still looking to buy an edc light..

but i can't really afford to buy as a hobby.. after college, i think i could remove all pockets from my pants, since i have no money for them 90% of the time.

RevDavid

Enlightened
Right now, all my lights serve a purpose. I don't have the money for truly "collectable" lights. That would be kind of cool, but not for me.

David <><

DumboRAT

Enlightened
Most serve a purpose, but I'm definitely getting to the point where I'm starting to "collect," LOL!

EDC - Arc AAA LE always on my keychain, add a LSH-S in the other pants pocket when I feel the need (i.e. road trips, camping, etc.)

General household and camping - SureFire KL3/C2/Z48, G2, and a few mags (2C, 2D, and Mini).

I'm also an airsoft hobbyist, for this, I've got mostly Streamlight/ITI M3 units on my replicas along with an ITI M6, a SF G2 with a G&P remote tape, SF T101 (as well as a Maruzen/Umarex knock-off thereof), and some G&P knock-offs of the SF M500 and also 9P with a SF P91 and remote tape. Handheld, I've got a Z2/C2 combo with P61 serving as backup to my C3 (which is awaiting parts from Dan at Tactical Warehouse for a KT2/MN16 upgrade), and another SF G2. Along with a 5WHD/2xCR123/UCL modded Mag 2C courtesy of a fellow CPF member.

I think that from this point on, I'm going to have a hard time justifying anything else other than "collecting."

=)

Allen
aka DumboRAT

onelight

Enlightened
ARC AAA & LS & SF-L1 for work I don't need all three but the ARCs take up so little room it is nice to have them for back up,SF-L4,CMG infinitys & bonfire for camping the rest mainly for fun. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grinser2.gif

Charles Bradshaw

Flashlight Enthusiast
All of mine serve a purpose, though the purpose may rarely arise. I call it contigency planning. I have more headlamps than flashlights (for now).

Mark_van_Gorkom

Enlightened
They're all bought for a purpose (mostly biking, camping, and EDC) but then something better comes out... Same with camping stoves, actually...

smokinbasser

Flashlight Enthusiast
Most likly all new lights will be toys. I don't need work lights so those will be coming in and out of the tool boxes. I just retired lol so I have plenty of time to play now.just ordered a E2e and a KL1 from tactical warehouse and a couple cases of 123s I guess now I'll look at the streamlight twintask. The bummer is I got here just after the space needle died. I have 5 Mags and wanted to play with them performance wise some xenon bulbs and led mods try a HID in one of the big ones.

RevDavid

Enlightened
[ QUOTE ]
smokinbasser said:
Most likly all new lights will be toys.

[/ QUOTE ]

SShhhhh!!! you will blow the cover of everyone here.
/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smirk.gif toy lover incognito

David <><