• You must be a Supporting Member to participate in the Candle Power Forums Marketplace.

You can become a Supporting Member.

Sold/Expired WTB: McGizmo Haiku Ti Mint Condition, Preferably In UK, EU

DJW

Newly Enlightened
I am looking for A McGizmo Haiku with 123 Pak & clip all Ti, in as mint condition as I can find, Prefer UK or EU purchase But will consider US purchase if price is right.

PM me details and price, Paypal funds waiting

Thanks

DJW

Newly Enlightened
XP-G in preference, If no offers I will buy direct from McGizmo. Import duties & VAT knock it out the water when purchased outside EU. So trying closer to home first

precisionworks

Flashaholic
That it would. Maui has to have the most perfect weather on earth. The scenery is spectacular and there's always some place to go or something new to see.

And on top of all that you would get to meet The Maker in person :)

DJW

Newly Enlightened
DON'T.... I feel a new post coming on.

"WTT: Plane ticket from UK to Maui in exchange for my happiness & the chance to purchase a Haiku at source"

Sorted :)

I live in hope, in the meantime still Looking for my first Haiku or maybe other Ti McGizmo 123!

djans1397

Flashlight Enthusiast
Hi DJW,

I have a very nice Haiku BB version (XR-E if I recall correctly) thats about 97-98% mint. It does have a few minor superficial scratches on the shiney parts that can easily be buffed out, as I did front pocket carry it for a brief period, but never with anything else though. It's absolutely stunning and had been one of my most admired lights, but I always eneded up carrying my other lights for fear I might lose or damage this beauty. I can provide pics if you'd like . PM me if you're interested in this one. It really is an awesome light that I've contemplated selling before, but could never bring myuself to it.

Dan