What's this flashlight with the tiny keyring?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Borad

Enlightened
Could you name this flashlight? I may want to order the keyring to see if it works well on the Fenix E05 which ships with the wrong size keyring. The one in this picture is the smallest I've seen at about 7mm. (I wouldn't pay shipping just for the keyring so I'd probably order other stuff too.) I found the flashlight in HKJ's post.

smallestkeyring.jpg

njet212

Enlightened
That seems DQG II with glow in the dark on the tail. You could found cnquality good sales thread on dealer corner section over cpfmarketplace.com

EZO

Flashlight Enthusiast
If you are looking to just buy a tiny split ring (keyring) without having to buy a whole flashlight just to obtain one check out Berkeley Point. I don't think you'll find a more comprehensive source of high quality small hardware items like clips, rings, etc.

Borad

Enlightened
Thanks guys, yes, that's the light and that web page with the split rings is great. The smallest size ring has the proper "B" dimention for the E05, but the outside diameter of the smallest ring may be too small, so something's probably getting filed. I think it's best to widen the center slot on the E05 and buy the smallest key ring.

Norm

Retired Administrator
This question could have been asked in the thread you linked.
Norm

CLOSED

Status
Not open for further replies.