Energizer/Eveready's Warranty - UnBeLiEvAbLe ExPeRiEnCe !! Pics!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Tractorshaft

Newly Enlightened
I recently bought one of the great little 1watt Cree "Tactical" lights from a local Auto Zone that had it on markdown. I probably blew it with a 14500 but it stopped working after a couple of weeks. On a whim I called the customer service number on their website and actually talked to a HUMAN! An intelligent, polite, english speaking HUMAN :hitit:Well, turns out she was so nice and apologetic that I had trouble with one of their products she promised to send a new light in the mail. Today I see an envelope from Energizer in the mail , low and behold...No new light but....

Energizer.jpg

a $25.00 check to buy myself a new one!

Human nature says, "If you like something you may tell two people, if you DISLIKE something you tell twenty"...I just wanted to give props to a "Stand-Up" company who knows how to treat people, they have kept a loyal battery customer and I will continue to buy their flashlights when I find a deal on them :naughty:! Enjoy!

Jerry

Diablo_331

Enlightened
It's always good to see a company as big as Energizer with good CS.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I997 using Tapatalk

KuKu427

Enlightened
Hum.. so you guys would rather get a check than a new light?

On another note.
:shakehead

abarth_1200

Flashlight Enthusiast
So to be clear, you broke the light by running it on cells that werent suitable for it, im sure (somewhere) the user manual would have stated to use energizer cells only or something like that.

Why do some people expect something for nothing

DM51

Flashaholic
So to be clear, you broke the light by running it on cells that werent suitable for it...

Why do some people expect something for nothing

A good question on which to close this thread, which was posted in the wrong forum anyway.

Status
Not open for further replies.