My Dereelight Javelin is flashing?

bobkat

Newly Enlightened
Why would it do this. When it started flashing I tapped it and it went out completely one time and another it stayed on. Like a loose connection somewhere. I tried unscrewing all the connections and re-tightening but it's still doing it.

On top of that the belt clip fell apart last week, and I haven't had it that long. I tried emailing Dereelight but the email bounced back.

Deal4

Enlightened
Did you buy it from a reputable seller? Any of the websites that advertise here on CPF will gladly help you out if you bought it from them.
If that doesn't work you could try Jay from flashlightconnection.com. I got my Dereelight Javelin from him and he is quite knowledgeable about them.
Hope this helps!

bobkat

Newly Enlightened
Yes I bought it off a vendor here. I am not sure as it didn't do it yesterday but used it only a few minutes, could something like that be heat related? if I was running the flash for 10 minutes straight?

I will have to do some further testing.

I will check with the person I got it from

Thanks

bobkat

Newly Enlightened
Awesome... I bought it from flashlight connection .. He said send it in and he will take care of me, no problem. Great customer service.
I never thought I'd miss a flashlight lol until now. I bought a Jetbeam BA20 to hold me over till I get my javelin back :) The jetbeam is a nice unit also ..

Last edited:

Deal4

Enlightened
Great! Jay is a great guy to deal with and I know you will be satisfied. I have 2 Javelins and they both work great! I'm sure you won't have any problems once you get it back!