Need everyones knowledge on next purchase:)

mizjif

Newly Enlightened
Hi everyone. I think I have convinced myself to buy a little treat and I need some knowledgable input. This light will be used for edc and lots of camping/canoe trips/fishing trips.
I really want a light with infinite output adjustment and the selector ring is a very attractive feature to me. Which is why these two lights are in my running:
1. Nitecore Infilux IFE2
http://goinggear.com/index.php?main_page=product_info&cPath=14_44&produc...

I love the color, the aggressive knurling but the lower output of the R5's after being used to my xml's may seem lacking to me:( I love the 18650 capability as well.
2. Sunwayman V10A
http://goinggear.com/index.php?main_page=product_info&cPath=14_117&produ...

I like the 14500 capability but don't like that it is on the bigger side for AA, and doesn't have the capacity of an 18650 light.*
3. Zebralight SC600
http://goinggear.com/index.php?main_page=product_info&cPath=14_20&produc...

I love the compact 18650 size, the color and the xml output. I also love the sideswitch and the fact that I've heard only good things of zebralight. No clip though? Apparently one is on its way in the design department.
Are there any other lights I should be considering? What are your opinions on the 3 that I have been browsing. Each of them have different reasons for me wanting them, but I want to come out of this as happy as possible.
Is there a infinite selector ring style light in 18650 form with an xm-l?
Thankyou again my fellow cpf'ers for your assistance in spending my hard earned dollars :p*

Napalm

Enlightened
Is there a infinite selector ring style light in 18650 form with an xm-l?

Sunwayman V20C but the ring travel is 90 degrees only and some people here found it to be too short for their intended use.

I would skip the Nitecore due to reports of manufacturing quality issues.

Nap.

jhc37013

Flashlight Enthusiast
For it's size and compared to the the other lights you listed I would go with the SC600 and I believe a pocket clip is included now, I'm not sure if you have to order from Zebralight to get the clip or maybe some dealers have them.

mizjif

Newly Enlightened
Sunwayman V20C but the ring travel is 90 degrees only and some people here found it to be too short for their intended use.

I would skip the Nitecore due to reports of manufacturing quality issues.

Nap.

Thankyou for the input everyone! Nap, can you inform me where you heard about the manufacturing quality issues? What kind of issues have you heard of?

Napalm

Enlightened

Lighteous

Enlightened
I have the Nitecore IFE1 and I really like it, however, it doesn't tailstand which I find to be a feature that is necessary for general use purposes. Nitecore may have manufacturing issues as Nap points out, but my light seems perfect. However, I also have the SC600 and would recommend it to you with no reservation. If you select the SC600 you will be very happy with it!