• You must be a Supporting Member to participate in the Candle Power Forums Marketplace.

You can become a Supporting Member.

Sold/Expired WTS McGizmo EN Mule SOLD and Milky Piano. Price Drop!

jsmitty1967

Newly Enlightened
I have got to start reducing the number of lights in my collection so these two are on the auction block. Prices include shipping with DC. International is fine but you will have to pay the difference from domestic. Paypal is prefered but not required. First "I will take it"posted here wins. I do not have a huge presence on this forum as my activity is limited to research and buying mostly in the marketplace. You can look for me on EDCF and EBay under the same name where I have 100% feedback. I tried to base prices on recent sales but if you think I am out of line let me know!

First is a Mcgizmo EN mule. Good shape with some slight marks from carry. I always kept it seperated in a pocket sheath so wear really is minimal. LE is a Datiled diamond dragon in a brass can with a Flupic driver. Really bright mule on a RCR123. $210 SOLD
332qmn5.jpg

x3wgpj.jpg

Knife not included :)

Second is a Milky Piano based on a Surefire 3DL. K2-TFFC TWOF and a smooth reflector. The milky tape does not indicate the driver but it does say 200 lumens on RCR123. Also included is a modifed tail cap with a resistor for a twist on, click high/low. flawless except for a few rubs on the bezel from sitting upright. Thought about polishing the bezel end but I will let the new owner decide. $185, $175, $165, Now $155
2s7sz9f.jpg

b4xqvk.jpg

picture makes the bezel marks look worse than they really are.

Last edited:

inrealtime

Newly Enlightened
Re: WTS McGizmo EN Mule and Milky Piano

Per our PM. I will take the Mule. Paypal to follow when I get home from work.

:paypal:

thanks

Last edited:

jsmitty1967

Newly Enlightened
Re: WTS McGizmo EN Mule and Milky Piano

EN Mule sold and shipped. Thanks inrealtime!

jsmitty1967

Newly Enlightened
Bump for a price drop on a unique Milky creation with a beautiful vanilla beam!