• You must be a Supporting Member to participate in the Candle Power Forums Marketplace.

You can become a Supporting Member.

Sold/Expired SOLD: Rare Custom Lego (RPM Tail / Leef 1x18650 C2M Body / Surefire Ribbed M3 Head)

red_hackle

Enlightened
I will probably regret this, but due to self-imposed budget restraints I am looking to part with one of my most prized possessions to fund new (ad)ventures.

The below Lego consists of:
- RPM Finned Clicky Tail in HA natural
- Leef Gear 1x18650 C2M body in black
- Surefire ribbed M3 bezel in HA natural (no laser engraving)
- Nailbender 2-mode XM-L drop-in (cool)

All three parts are in very good condition and are exactly in the condition I received them in. However, for purposes of complete disclosure I'd like to mention that the Leef body has a few very small specks of ano missing on the knurling. The Surefire bezel has two small specks of ano missing on the surface where the bezel touches the body. When holding the RPM tail into the light you can see some tooling marks from the manufacturing process through the ano.

IMG_0549.jpg

Yours for $450!

Leef body only for $275

Price stated includes PayPal fees and worldwide shipping. Please make sure your payment comments in PayPal include your CPF name.

Last edited:

shao.fu.tzer

Flashlight Enthusiast
Re: WTS: Custom RPM / Leef Gear / Surefire Lego

Nice! I wish I could afford that... I love the RPM tailcaps and Leef bodies... Is that the M2 you just bought from me???

Good luck with your sale!

red_hackle

Enlightened

Nice! I wish I could afford that... I love the RPM tailcaps and Leef bodies... Is that the M2 you just bought from me???

Good luck with your sale!

Thanks for the kind words, Shao!

No - It's an M3 bezel. The body is a C2M body (c-series threading at the tail end / m-series threading at the bezel end).

Last edited:

Sweet setup! That Leef body is IMPOSSIBLE to find, so this is a real treat for the discerning flashaholic. And the RPM finned tail was designed at a SHOT Show party, beers all around! :D

red_hackle

Enlightened

Sweet setup! That Leef body is IMPOSSIBLE to find, so this is a real treat for the discerning flashaholic. And the RPM finned tail was designed at a SHOT Show party, beers all around! :D

Thanks for the kind words and interesting bit of background! Actually wouldn't mind holding on to the RPM tail so happy to part out...

Leef body only for $275

jcalvert

Enlightened

Hello red,

Despite having seen many really nice legos in my first year, I've never been the type to comment. But I had to tell you, this particular lego is incredible. You must be wavering on selling this beauty by thinking to yourself, do I :shakehead or don't I!

Not that I could ever afford it, but I'm curious if you don't mind, what is the overall length and the M3's diameter?

I wish all the best!
John

teach9213

Newly Enlightened

Hi sir, I'll take all.
Please pm to me for your PayPal address, thanks.

Wang