• You must be a Supporting Member to participate in the Candle Power Forums Marketplace.

You can become a Supporting Member.

Sold/Expired FS LunaSol 27 * SOLD *

fourdogs

Newly Enlightened
* SOLD * ok: Here's the deal.

I'm reluctantly offering my LunaSol 27 for sale. Sorry no pictures, because I'm not savvy enough to figure out how to post them. I'm also a terrible photographer, but I'm willing to send a picture via email if you would like. I bought the light a few years ago from the original owner in absolute mint condition. I'm rating it 99 % only because I've used it a few times around the house. Never carried, bumped, dropped or mishandled. No scratches, blemishes or other cosmetic issues.

I am willing to ship the light to you before you send me the money. Crazy yes ? Not really. I reserve the right to not ship the light unless paid in full to anyone I don't feel comfortable with. Nothing personal.

The price is $750.00 net to me. I will include thirty three ( 33 ) new Duracell Ultras. I've moved to 18650's and won't need the 123's. If you decide to pay through paypal, you must add 3 %. If you decide to keep the light you must reimburse me for shipping and insurance. I will ship USPS.

So there you have it. If you're not sure what a LS27 looks like do a search. Mine looks like every other LS27. It's a fantastic light. I hate to offer it here, but it's just too nice and cost too much for me to justify keeping any longer. I bought an inexpensive 18650 that I don't have to worry about. Besides I'm not a collector.

If you want to pay up front with a three day return policy if not totally satisfied that's find with me. Or I will give you three days to either send payment ( paypal, postal money order, or certified check ) or return the light and batteries in the same condition you received them. You must pay shipping.

Easy enough eh ? btw....no out of country sale, and I will not be discounting the light. First I'll take it gets first consideration. No tire kickers please. Serious buyers only.

Thank you

Last edited:

Drywolf

Flashlight Enthusiast
Re: FS LunaSol 27

I guess this type of deal was inevitable for such a little known light...

:thinking: :thumbsup: :crackup:

Good luck you will not need it....

Kid9P

Flashlight Enthusiast

One sweet deal here folks :)

fourdogs

Newly Enlightened

Ok, it goes to Karl. Pm coming you're way.

Troy has back up....

Minicoop831

Newly Enlightened

Dammit! missed another ls27 can't feel bad didnt check CPF today till now o well

karlheinz3

Flashlight Enthusiast

Greetings Tom....My apologies that I was unable to meet you in person and had to let one of my staff carry out the mission but work has me tied to the computer in a relentless fashion. You could always come my way for some perch fishing this fall! This was a flawless transaction and light is awesome just as described! Many thanks again and thanks CPF! A+++