Nitecore TM11 (3 XM-L, 4x18650)

Cobrala

Newly Enlightened
neat!

that torch looks huge! it looks like i would have to keep it in my water bottle holder!
i bought one nitecore once, a ez aa. it broke after 3 months and I don't know how to fix it. i probably will not be buying nitecore again. very neat looking torch though!

mmace1

Enlightened
269 Euros (from the linked thread) is the German price though. For American CPFers the price will invariably be far below that.

Enlightened
If it's EUR 269 then can forget about it.....even if it's EUR 200 I can forget about it. That's because i can get RRT-3 XM-L below that and with more throw......

jorn

Flashlight Enthusiast
If it's EUR 269 then can forget about it.....even if it's EUR 200 I can forget about it. That's because i can get RRT-3 XM-L below that and with more throw......
Most lights with more than one led is not made to throw.

Enlightened
Most lights with more than one led is not made to throw.
No worries, my TK70 and DRY CW 3-mode can. The latter manages nearly 30k cd even with a 58mm head.

Of course i have two 1.6-1.7m cd lights, and another that is just above 1 mil, but that's different a design.

fl0t

Enlightened
Too expensive I think. Of course I would like to check some run times and beam shots. UI? That can have leverage against other 3 XM-L lights.
The light looks nice though, but not $300 nice so far.

fl0t

Enlightened
It is now up for pre-order again, but the price went up to $260.

fl0t

Enlightened
The way I see it: So far the light is pretty much the same as the Jetbeam RRT-3 triple XM-L, but with less reflector surface, which means less throw. It is only $35 less than the RRT-3, just a little bit more compact than the RRT-3 but with basically the same weight. The only feature that calls my attention is the UI and the status LED.

candle lamp

Flashlight Enthusiast
I'm thinking of getting it from a local dealer in my country.
But the won-dollar exchange rate is continually increasing for more than 20 days.
I'm not happy about it. :mecry: