• You must be a Supporting Member to participate in the Candle Power Forums Marketplace.

You can become a Supporting Member.

Sold/Expired SOLD- A Pair of Modded L1's

scout24

Flashaholic
SOLD...First up, an L1 that was brand new when sent off to Vestureofblood for a neutral XM-L transplant. Stock driver and TIR optic, a big, bright SWEET beam... Primaries or IMR's were recommended, I'll throw two IMR's in with the sale. Carried a couple times, then relegated to nightstand duty. It deserves to be used! $130.00. SOLD...

P1010886.jpg

P1010885.jpg

SOLD..Next, a reluctant sale of a pelican case captive... Milky's fantastic ML1 Floodmaster, high CRI Seoul P4. Wonderful floody beam, four flats host. "130.00 SOLD..

P1010890.jpg

P1010891.jpg

P1010893.jpg

Usaul terms, first I'll take it here followed by prompt Paypal gets it, please PM for other arrangements... Shipped USPS Priority with DC, CONUS only please. Thanks for looking, feel free to PM or post with questions!

Last edited:

Hiro Protagonist

Enlightened
Re: WTS- A Pair of Modded L1's

Hi Scout,

I can't believe that these lights are still available. I'll take the XM-L L1! How are the two levels on the light? Do you still have the plastic lanyard ring?

EDIT:
Hmm.. milky goodness. Do you still have the tape for the ML1?

Last edited:

scout24

Flashaholic
Re: WTS- A Pair of Modded L1's

Hiro- I have a lanyard ring I can include with a mark or two from removal. Low is nice, high is comfortably 300+lm. wall of light... PM incoming, XM-L L1 is SPF! Thanks!