surefire E2d LED

Qship1996

Enlightened
I currently have a surefire E2d that I seldom use due to how quickly it runs through batteries and am considering upgrading to the E2d LED version due to its dual mode battery saving mode, or 200 lumen output mode when needed at shorter battery life. Does anyone here own the LED version and would you recommend it as an upgrade to the one I currently own? What is my old E2d worth, and what is the best way to sell it if the store does not take trade ins?

Tana

Flashlight Enthusiast
As for upgrading what you already have, you can purchase KX2C head ($150) which is almost the same head as on E2DL but without crenelations, you can get Lumens Factory E head for dual cell setup but you cannot choose ano finish (they are something like Gun Metal anodized), other than that a great upgrade and relatively cheap ($55 with shipping) or you can wait until Kuku finish planned E head on his own that will be in price range of Lumens Factory but anodization will be similar to HAIII on E2D/E2DL and you'll have a chance to choose which emitter and how many modes it has...

Or you can offer your old E2D at CPFMarketplace for price up to $70 (because those models are on discount at LAPG for $70) and hope someone is interested, then order E2DL for $200...