P7 Problem

Bruin

Newly Enlightened
Hi all, new poster here but been reading for a while. I was happy with the set-up of my Led Lenser P7 (1 click low 1 click high 1 click off) but I've done somthing to change it. Clicked the button a few times randomly while trying to unlock a padlock at night and now it goes on with the first click then off with the second. I like the low power option because high is too bright when opening locks whilst on patrol.
Please has anyone else come across this and has a way of setting it to low/high/off again please.
Thanks.

roadkill1109

Flashlight Enthusiast
looks like you should contact led lenser support for that one. might have to replace that tailcap switch. Or ask the dealer you got that Led Lenser from.

dheim

Newly Enlightened
yep, it's a mechanical switch, so i don't think you can do anything to "program" it... it's just broken, IMO.

Bruin

Newly Enlightened
Thanks for your replies. I was hoping it was a programme thing like with my Fenix. I'll contact the shop.

Thanks

Bruin

Newly Enlightened
RESULT. E-mailled LedLenser and within 3 days I had a new tailcap and battery holder for my p7 and it works just like it should. Thanks so much, Here's one happy customer.