Princeton Tec

Gear_Freak

Newly Enlightened
Hi,

I sent an email to Princeton Tec about a malfunction. They asked me to send in the light for warranty repair, and I did, last week. This week, I can't get them to respond to email, and it looks like their website is having problems this morning. They still have my light. Any ideas?

grnamin

Enlightened
It's possible that since it's October they're updating their site to reflect the new products being introduced this month. Someone here knows the phone number to Princeton Tec's customer service representative.

Shadows

Newly Enlightened
hm... i sent a light in too, but no reply from them yet...
but then again i'm in Singapore and it could be on its way back already....

Gear_Freak

Newly Enlightened
I tried another email and left a message with the service rep who I initially had contact with. Still nothing! Disappointing follow up from a company that produces good gear.

FNG

Enlightened
I sent in my PT Surge for a switch warranty (it got loose) and the emails were slow to respond. After about a week, I called them and the person on the phone took my name and addy and had one sent out right away. I give em a thumbs up for service.

PRINCETON TEC
PO BOX 8057
Trenton, NJ 08650
PHONE: 609.298.9331

Ray_of_Light

Flashlight Enthusiast
I do not want to open another thread just to ask this...

I have seen yesterday the updated PT site.

has anybody the new PT light with Luxeons already? Just taking a look to the new Matrix with Luxeon and two AA battery, I simply doesn't see the room for the stepup electronics. So I tought of an Everled stuck in the reflector. Anybody knows more?

Regards

Anthony

shrap

Enlightened
You should really call them to ask about your light.

My experience with most large companies is that the email is never read. It is the exception that email gets responded to in a reasonable time frame.

Gear_Freak

Newly Enlightened
In the interest of fairness and closure, I should report that my replacement light arrived from Princeton Tec this weekend. So, while their communication was lacking, I have no complaints about the actual repair/replacement service.