My first humble purchase as a member of CPF :)

DamnYankee

Newly Enlightened
So, turns out "Flashlight Guy" (on YouTube - not sure if he's on here?) lives relatively close to me and carries the Fenix line, which works out well because I'm 99% positive I want the MC11. Supposed to meet him Tuesday or Wednesday to pick it up. It'll suit my needs pretty well. Wearing a small tool pouch, walking around attics, taking photos before it's light out and after it's dark out...I'll be able to just clip this on the pouch (or just leave it in one of the tool pockets with the head peaking out) and go about my business. The lumens rating is pretty low (81) compared to a lot of the lights I see on here, but it looked sufficient in the videos I watched and from some of the reviews on here.

Anyway, thanks to everyone who offered up earlier advice. I appreciate it.

Last edited:

saypat

Enlightened
Re: My first purchase as a humble member of CPF :)

Hi. A great little light. Sounds perfect for your needs. 81 lumens sounds low but it is fine. Very functional light, one of my favorites!

(Amazing St Louis Cardinals, go figure)

DamnYankee

Newly Enlightened

Thanks, I hope I like it. That was my only concern - the output. If it'll light up the a wall, it'll be fine.

DamnYankee

Newly Enlightened

Oh....and I meant for the title to read "My first humble purchase..." rather than to call myself humble. :duh2: