My E2e arrived

matchbox1

Newly Enlightened
All I can say is WOW! This light blows away my mag 3-D. Makes it look stupid in fact. When my ARC Luxeon and M3 arrive, I'll let ya know. Merry Christmas everyone!

Nerd

Flashlight Enthusiast
Merry Christmas matchbox1, just remember not to shine it in your eyes okay? And don't spend so much on lights... you don't need em all....
tongue.gif

SUREFARC

Enlightened
Merry Chrismas!
M3 is a great light but the beams need a little
gettingusedto.

Gone Jeepin

Enlightened
Merry X-mas Matchbox. I like my E2e HA too, more than enough to use it for EDC. I know that your gonna love the M3 as well, it's just beautiful. Don't shine it in your eyes
shocked.gif

FalconFX

Flashlight Enthusiast
Merry Christmas and a Happy Holidays!

Now all you'll need to do is order a KL1 with that new E2e...
winkie.GIF

SUREFARC

Enlightened
Do you guys think SF will make a HD KL1? I do
want a highdome ls bezel for my E1e.

FalconFX

Flashlight Enthusiast
The only problem I've seen with the HD LSs, at least to me, is the X-box beam shape with the collimator. Maybe for others, beam shape isn't high on the list, but I'm pretty judgmental when it comes to beam quality. Other than that, the throw is very good, and a 5W white, being so bright and its die so large, migth reduce the X-box effect...

I wish they would use the acrylic balls for reflecting light (or half an acrylic ball if it still works)... Now that would be an awesome spot from either an HD or LD that really carries...