• You must be a Supporting Member to participate in the Candle Power Forums Marketplace.

You can become a Supporting Member.

Sold/Expired WITHDRAWN

LightJunk

Enlightened
My car has broken down and require extensive repair. Thus the sale of these two lights. I am very hesitant to sell the Megallenium and MZP7-3 but I need to recover some $$$$ for the car .

1. Rare no more in production FM 3X18650 Series Megalennium with AW Soft Start Switch. The Megalennium battery contacts has been raised (soldered) so flat top battery can be used.

I'm asking $250 $230 $220 $190 WITHDRAWN for the Megalennium

MZP7-3 HEAD WITHDRAWN

MZP7-3FMMegalennium-1.jpg

MZP7-3FMMegalennium-2.jpg

2. Lummi RAW NS 2 levels 20/200 XR-E R2 with 3 Ice blue locator beads and swivvel connector in 95% condition. Has a scratch on the body. I will include a Nano Charger and two 14250 LiOn batteries. I'm asking $160 $150 $140 $120 SOLD to jasonchchteik of the brightsideforums

LummiNS.jpg

Price is inclusive of shipping Registered Mail Worldwide. I've done many shipment overseas to USA, Europe, Australia and Asia with 100% delivery. So buy with confidence.

First :takeit: here with prompt payment gets the light . Paypal gift preferred otherwise add 4%. Paypal is jeromerinjes(at)gmail(dot)com.

Thanks for looking.

LJ :)

Last edited:

OscarTheDog

Enlightened
Re: WTS: FM Megalennium MZP7-3 & Lummi RAW NS

Hey Jerome,
If you split this up i would take the FM 3X18650 Series Megalennium with AW Soft Start Switch.

Marcus

LightJunk

Enlightened

BUMP.....MZP7-3 head withdrawn. FM Series Megalennium with AW Soft Start Switch for $250 shipped.

LightJunk

Enlightened

FINAL PRICE DROP. $190 for the Megalennium & $120 for the Lummi.

Last edited:

LightJunk

Enlightened

FINAL BUMP before I withdraw the Gen 2 Megalennium.

WITHDRAWN

Last edited: