Can you Lego a Quark Mini?

Tiggercat

Enlightened
Sitting here playing with a Quark 123 and a Quark AA2 Turbo, I got to thinking - can you interchange parts between models in the Mini range? I used to have a 123 Mini, and still have an AA2 Mini, but I never tried to see if the parts were interchangable. :confused:

weez82

Enlightened
the aa, 123, cr all have different diameters so, you can interchange parts only from the same battery type. eg, mini aa head can go on the mini aa^2 body but not the 123 or cr body. all you really have to do is look at the specs and see that you cant lego the mini's (unless they use the same battery)

kadinh

Newly Enlightened
IIRC im pretty sure that you can not lego a mini with the regular quark series, despite their similar battery format.

Tiggercat

Enlightened
Bummer. I knew the Mini vs. regular wouldn't work, but I had hoped maybe the Mini to Mini was possible.

LEDninja

Flashlight Enthusiast
I had a an AA2 cool, an AA neutral, and an AA warm.
The AA2 cool head worked on all 3 bodies.
The AA neutral worked on both AA bodies.
The AA warm work only with the body it came with.
While in theory I should be able to lego all three, I was not able to. I wanted an AA2 warm.

Now 4sevens have an AA2 neutral limited edition out I ordered one on cyber tuesday.

PCC

Flashlight Enthusiast
The only MiNi lights that can be Lego'd, theoretically, are the MiNi AA and the MiNi AA2. My MiNi AA2 head would not thread onto my MiNi AA body, but, the reverse was true. The problem is that both heads are exactly the same electronically so there's no reason to do so unless you have different tint LEDs.