• You must be a Supporting Member to participate in the Candle Power Forums Marketplace.

You can become a Supporting Member.

Sold/Expired *SOLD* HOT MULE!!

donn_

Flashaholic
This light is a user, compared to the lights I usually sell, but it's a real hottie.

A McGizmo EN McClicky Mule in what I would call 90% cosmetic condition.

IMGP3927.jpg

Most of the spots in the photos are dust, but there are a couple of tiny scratches and one pretty good ding on the tail, which is visible in this close-up:

IMGP3926.jpg

The ding doesn't go through the nickel coating, a testament to its thickness. Everything else will probably polish out with ScotchBrite.

The heart of this beast is a very special light engine, built by Tranquillity_Base, in his own copper can.

IMGP3928.jpg

It's an SST-50, 6500K color, with a standard FluPic 3-speed driver, and 1.4A on burst. Extremely bright, and even with the moderate current on high, will warm up the head pretty quickly. Low is very low, and medium is perfect for most tasks. Burst is to impress your friends, or warm your hands. Hard-press button cover and GITD ring under the Sapphire lens. TI clip.

IMGP3929.jpg

$300 + PPI (PayPal, Priority Mail and Insurance)*SOLD*

First :takeit: followed by prompt payment to my Paypal account takes precedence over any other communication.

I will ship anywhere USPS goes, and shipping costs, insurance (mandatory) and Paypal fees are buyer's responsibility.

I have disabled PM, but my email and Paypal address is:
email.jpg

Click Here for My Other Sales Threads!

(I have hundreds of lights which are not listed. Email your wish-list!)

Last edited: