• You must be a Supporting Member to participate in the Candle Power Forums Marketplace.

You can become a Supporting Member.

Sold/Expired used custom light

1234jaca

Newly Enlightened
I am looking for a custom light used
host can be a surefire c2, or a bezel CRYO
I want a triple or quad xp-g
my e-mail for contact: ig_norante (at) hotmail.com
thank you

djans1397

Flashlight Enthusiast
Hi!

I have a "used" almost mint, basically white wall hunter with one small blemish on the head. Its a white cerakoted SF C2 with black crenulated bezel, soft McClicky, and triple drop in about a 900 watts on one cell. Can't recall all the details as I'm out of town and will be back on sunday night. Basically its new all parts from Overready! Really sweet light. I just prefer my 2 cell set up. I'll sell it cheap! Had it priced out for less than what I paid. I can send pics and more details with price on sun night or monday AM if you're interested. I really need to move this so I'd love to pass it on to a fellow CPFer. Let me know.

Dan

djans1397

Flashlight Enthusiast
Hi!

I have a "used" almost mint, basically white wall hunter with one small blemish on the head. Its a white cerakoted SF C2 with black crenulated bezel, soft McClicky, and triple drop in about a 900 watts on one cell. Can't recall all the details as I'm out of town and will be back on sunday night. Basically its new all parts from Overready! Really sweet light. I just prefer my 2 cell set up. I'll sell it cheap! Had it priced out for less than what I paid. I can send pics and more details with price on sun night or monday AM if you're interested. I really need to move this so I'd love to pass it on to a fellow CPFer. Let me know.

Dan

1234jaca

Newly Enlightened
Hi!

Dan

Hi!

I am very interested in your light
Please send me pictures and details in the e-mail: [email protected]
Thank you, Cleverson

Chrisdm

Enlightened
batteries that uses its light?
which the runtime?
send to Brazil?

It uses a single 18650. It has 3 modes. High is around 1500 lumens, so only 20-30 minutes at that level. But it also gets very hot at that level so you may not be able to run it on high that long anyways. But it will run for a few hours on medium and be as bright as any of your "standard" lights of this size. Low is only about 30 lumens I think and would run for days. I don't think anyone would doubt this is the ultimate custom single 18650 setup,before getting into something like a full titanium host.

And yes I will ship to Brazil.