Arc LS in action!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

dtsoll

Enlightened
Okay, I am a middle school custodian and the 7/8th graders had their last football game tonight. The game was over and I was talking to a friend when I heard one of the coaches calling my name. He opened the door to the kitchen where I was talking to a friend and said "You got that flashlight? We need to look in a kids eyes" He said the kid was outside, behind the locker room. I ran out there and they had him on a bench with a blanket around him. A lady was tending to him and I offered up the LS for her to check his eyes. Unfortunately, they were slow to respond so he may have had a concussion. Anyway, after she was done looking at his eyes she went to try to turn it off. She looked at the LS and said "That is a really nice light". She handed it back to me and I went back inside and they took him to the hospital. It was very cool though, how she almost stopped thinking about what was important and looked at the light and commented on how nice it was. The coach is a good friend of mine and knew exactly where to go to get the light. Well, just thought I would share that with ya. You never know when the LSH in your pocket will save the day!! Doug /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif

Stanley

Flashlight Enthusiast
Great story! I guess its just as well the kid had a concussion already, else if he was wide awake, having an LS shine right into his eye would've sent him into one anyway!! /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/wink.gif

dtsoll

Enlightened
Stanley,
That is very true, never really thought about that!! /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/yellowlaugh.gif I can see the kid telling the doc all I can see is spots!! /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/jpshakehead.gif I'll probably see the little fella tomorrow and ask him about it! Doug /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif
What is even weirder is that I didn't have my AAA LE with me. The one day I don't carry it and this!!!!! I have it with me every day except this one, go figure!!

Status
Not open for further replies.